vCom is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant (AA) to support our entire office in an effort to keep things running flawlessly. The ideal candidate is versatile, flexible and energetic with strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines and bring new ideas to the table.
What you'll be doing:
- General admin duties through out the office working with different departments
- Assist with travel arrangements with a strong attention to detail anticipating transportation, lodging, meeting and communication needs while traveling
- Complete expense reports for members of the executive team & or other departments heads as needed
- Comfortably and professionally interact with with customers, vendors, visitors and employees
- Collaborate with our Events Coordinator to manage events and meetings arrangements such as catering, audio/visual and other essential services.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material and issues
- Assist with projects and perform other administrative duties and functions as requested
- Filing, Shipping, office maintenance, ordering supplies
- Misc tasks includes supporting all team members with various day to day needs.
- A passion to learn and grow as this role offers the opportunity to transition into other positions within the organization
- 1-2 years of experience as an administrative role
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Fun, professional, friendly demeanor; desire to assist others and face challenges head on
- Proven track record of time management, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Self starter; ability to handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously and independently, and ability to adapt to changing roles and priorities
- Team Player; not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Proficient in MS applications
- Passionate about customer service and admin duties