vCom is the #1 Technology Lifecycle Management company in the world. We empower mid to large Enterprise organizations to manage all of their technology relationships in a much simpler way. We are among the fastest growing companies, most appreciated by employees, and valued by our customers in California for ten years running. Our growth, innovation, and strong customer relationships are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering amazing outcomes for our customers and team members.
$125,000 to $200,000 OTE
About the vCom Cloud Sales Expert:
The vCom platform requires a dynamic and well-integrated account relationship structure to ensure customer success. The Cloud Sales Expert will function as a Sales SME focused on all leading Cloud provider products. This role will engage our customer IT evaluation teams and recommend appropriate IaaS, storage, SDN, Dedicated Hosting, Hybrid Cloud Design, Office 365, Azure, AWS, Google, and other emerging cloud solutions to vCom clients to ensure they make the best technology decisions to solve their strategic challenges.
- Engage with existing customers and drive revenue associated to Cloud Technologies.
- Partner with the Account Executive Team and other members of the Technical Solutions Group to develop a complete technology roadmap for every vCom customer.
- Develop deep relationships with existing customer IT and Finance Teams.
- Review and edit designs and detailed line item configurations and/or bill of materials (BOMs) from various vendors to ensure proposals are complete and accurate.
- Drive brand and model awareness with existing customers.
- Meet and beat all quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Drive new product concepts to customers.
- Own the related sales cycles from introduction to close.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA/OSS system.
- Help to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Function as technical liaison and our ambassador between all key solution providers and our clients to insure successful outcomes.
- Conduct knowledge transfers with various parts of the organization.
- Conduct subject matter trainings for various teams within vCom as needed.
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- A proven master of the key cloud ecosystem players
- Strategic business development ninja
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in fast paced, rapidly changing environments.
- Experience selling at the “C” level
- 2+ years of network sales experience
- 4+ years of cloud sales experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise solution sales experience