Culture and engagement are heart of vCom, therefore, we require someone who understands and is aligned with our belief, that evolving talent is crucial and this role is a key contributor in shaping and retaining talent. This position will work in collaboration with Executive Team, HR Director, and Hiring Managers in developing and implementing enterprise-wide Talent Management programs and processes, including but not limited to Recruiting, Performance management, succession planning and development, employer branding etc. The aim is to attract measure, develop and manage our talent pool. This position will also be responsible for building and maintaining vCom’s Employment Brand to help advance the market position of the organization, enhance the candidate experience and depict what it is truly like to work for vCom Solutions.
- Recruiting, interviewing and selecting qualified applicants for positions both actively open and developing a pipeline of talent.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing efforts designed to attract passive and active candidates
- Developing long term networking relationships with key resources in order to increase/broaden pool of potential applicants, Branding, proactively recruiting and building pipelines
- Have a holistic approach to understanding skills, competencies and culture requirements for a best fit candidate who meets the needs of the role.
- Building and maintaining relationships with departments and acting as a consultant to the hiring managers
- Help management team evaluate effectiveness of overall talent strategy.
- Preparing accurate, thorough and timely HR metrics i.e. Time to fill, cost per hire, recruiting tracking etc.
- Identifies and ensure growth and development opportunities are provided for employees based on capabilities and interests consistent with current and future organizational needs.
- Manage ICIMS applicant tracking system – open requisitions, manage candidate workflows and communication with both hiring managers and candidates on a timely basis.
- Manage and sustain programs such as Employee Referral program, vCom’s Glassdoor page/employer branding and managing career page on vCom’s website.
- Recruiting admin duties include: posting positions on job-boards, targeted sourcing through networking and social media, cold calls and employee referrals etc. Managing applicant tracking system and coordinating candidate travel.
- Assuming other duties as assigned when coverage is needed and taking initiative to remain continuously HR processes in order to easily assume the role
- Plus all other duties that are assigned
- Driven, self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal direction.
- Represents the company at recruiting related events as needed
- Participates and leads a variety of Recruitment and Human Resources projects & initiatives as the business requires
- Contributes to the strategic direction and formulation of corporate-wide recruiting policies, procedures, systems and initiatives
- Develops, maintains, and continuously improves processes, systems and technology, measurement practices, and metrics reporting for the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- To qualify, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in technology/telecom recruiting with proficiency in MS Office required.
- Effective verbal, written communication, interpersonal and consultative skill with the ability to understand the needs and urgency of assigned customer base are essential.
- Confident and assertive at all levels with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- Team player with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships at all levels and influence others and lead others through change
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A passion for building and maintaining strong professional relationships and for developing a deep understanding of the business and its unique characteristics
- Previous experience recruiting for a high tech or telecom company, a plus
- Creative problem solver willing to experiment and try new ways of doing things; flexible
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paces environment
- Familiarity with Applicant tracking system & reporting metrics preferred.