vCom is the solution for Technology Lifecycle Management, a top 5 challenge facing all mid to large sized organizations. Our combination of technology and professional services help organizations rollout new technology, control costs and provide total clarity for every penny spent during the lifetime of the relationship.
The Product Trainer will develop and maintain our new corporate training program for vCom’s SaaS – vManager. You will conduct monthly webinar series, schedule training classes for customers, employees as well as SMEs, and drive home the core focus of enabling our users to recognize the value of the software and how it serves as a critical business tool for managing technology.
What you’ll do:
- Be there to help our clients through all the challenges they face as they grow their businesses. Example scenarios include: helping them glean insights into billing; research carrier pricing and technology for their networks; understanding the advantages of managed spend vs. carrier direct; assisting them in preparing for office moves; and so much more!
- Get clients psyched about the new features/services we are releasing and teach them how to best leverage and tailor them to their needs.
- Work on projects both large and small and everywhere in between
- Be a key revenue contributor to the company by upselling clients to new service offerings and ensure extremely high client retention
- Unparalleled passion for working with clients, helping them succeed and building-long lasting relationships with them
- Exceptional listening skills to reiterate client needs and be creative and resourceful, finding ways to reduce redundancy, down time, and ensure full trust in managed spend
- Task management, meticulousness and problem solving dexterity are three key traits of a successful CSM
- Even better: you have 3+ years of various carrier account management and telecom technologies including Wireline and Wireless
vCom Solutions offers comprehensive salaries, health, vision, dental and 401k/Roth matching for all team members.
We continuously look to surpass competitors in our commitment to our team members with:
- peer-to-peer recognition awards
- 9 paid holidays
- access to an unlimited vCom technical learning university
- $2500 employee referral bonus
- abundant professional development and growth opportunities
- 8 free PTO hours for a volunteer cause of your choice
- quarterly team-building activities
- kitchens stocked with food and beverages
- catered lunches, happy hours, Halloween costume contests, poker tourneys and a plethora of other fun and rewarding perks!